Just Add Ink - 'Just Add a Fancy Fold' Challenge #510

| on
00:00
Get yourself ready for some 'Fancy Fold' creations from the Just Add Ink Design Team.
Yep - you are in for a treat with our 'Fancy Fold' theme for the JAI Challenge #510
We would love for you to play along, and you can add your 'Fancy Fold' project to our gallery here.


I visited Pinterest, and typed in 'Fancy Fold cards', and it was here I found quite a lot of tutorials and ideas.
I love a 'Z-fold card', and then I found a 'Z-fold Spinner Card', and below is my take.

The layout of my 'Z-fold Spinner Card'.
I have used the 'Ornate Thanks' stamp set, and coordinating 'Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper'.
'Thanks' stamped with 'Bumblebee' ink and die cut with the 'Stitched Rectangle Dies'.

I stamped 2 daisies onto 'Whisper White' cardstock, and die cut both images using the 'Layering Ovals Dies'. 
Adhering both daisy ovals together, incorporating thread in the middle to create the spinner element.
The 'Z-fold' has be folded in half, and I used the next largest oval from the 'Layering Ovals Dies', to create the oval window for the spinner element.

I stamped the 'ever so much' sentiment on the inside of my card. It sits directly underneath the oval once the card is closed.
The spin action happens when you wind the oval element, close the card front, and when you open it up, it spins! Don't forget to wind the oval up, and close it within an envelope prior to sending to your recipient.


Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you get yourself crafting and join in with our Challenge?
See you next time. D x

Join My Team!
Right now is a wonderful time to Join Stampin' Up!
Until the end of June 2020, you can 'Pick a Free Bundle' (and that's any 'Stamp & Die Bundles' or 'Stamp & Punch Bundles from the NEW Annual Catalogue) and add it to your Starter Kit.
For $169AUD you choose $235AUD worth of products + A FREE BUNDLE!
Please contact me for any questions, or click on the Seahorse icon at the top of my blog to Join My Team.

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI 'Just Add a Fancy Fold' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
1 comment on "Just Add Ink - 'Just Add a Fancy Fold' Challenge #510"
  1. These are fun cards Denita and such a surprise to receive.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature