Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'CASE the Designer' Challenge #088

| on
19:00

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The inspire.create.stamping Challenges Design Team have a 'CASE the Designer' Challenge. CASE = Copy And Share Everything!, and we have been inspired by one our NEW Design Team Members, Jo Blackman, and her amazing project.

We would love for you to be inspired by Jo's card, and add your project to our gallery here.


I love the patchwork look of the Herringbone pattern from Jo's card, and it did take me some time to arrange my pieces of Designer Series Paper.
My pieces of the retiring 'Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper' measure 1cm x 3cm, and once I found my groove, I added the pieces to 'Crumb Cake' cardstock.

'My friend' - sentiment from the 'Ornate Thanks' stamp set.
I stamped the sentiment onto 'Crumb Cake' cardstock, and die cut using a circle from the retiring 'Stitched Shapes Dies'.
I embellished the sentiment with the stitched heart from the retiring 'Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies', and the flowers & leaves from the 'In The Tropics Dies'.
And if you know me, a 'Linen Thread' bow is the finishing touch of detail to my 'Bumblebee' stitched heart.

I embossed the retiring 'Terracotta Tile' cardstock card front using the retiring 'Subtle 3D Embossing Folder', to add some fabric like texture.
The retiring 'Braided Linen Trim' is a lovely element to finish my creation.

Thankyou for being here. See you next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenge 'CASE the Designer' #088 creation. 

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.

 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature