Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Colour' Challenge #089

| on
19:00

It's a 'Colour' Challenge for the inspire.create.stamping Challenge.
We would love for you to stamp along and join in the fun... add your project here.


Such Summery colours: 'Bermuda Bay', 'Granny Apple Green', 'Magenta Madness' & 'Mango Melody'.

I had a little idea to use the 'Snailed It Bundle' and the flowers from the 'Pretty Perennials Bundle'.

I just love this snail, and I have paper-pieced the presents onto her shell.
Stamping the presents onto 'Magenta Madness' & 'Mango Melody' cardstock, fussy cutting and adhering the presents to the stamped image!

A little flourish to complete my creation.

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenge 'Colour' #089 creation. 

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.

You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 

the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature