Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Home Decor' Challenge #090

| on
19:00

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Design Team have a 'Theme' Challenge; 'Home Decor', and you are invited to take on this Challenge and add your projects to our gallery.

Create away, and add your Home Decor project here.



I have used the retired 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set and coordinating 'Butterfly Duet Punch' for my creation, making a Boho Butterfly decoration.


I bought the woven heart years ago, and I had a moment to create this beauty for a dear friend of mine.

Colours: 'Fresh Freesia', 'Pale Papaya', 'Pool Party', 'So Saffron' daubing the edges of the butterflies with 'Crumb Cake' ink, and 'Soft Sea Foam' leaves with some 'Vellum' leaves.
I have added 'Wink of Stella Glitter Brush' to all the butterflies, and there are some 'Copper Foil' punched butterflies that I adhered to the stamped butterflies.

I am absolutely loving the NEW In Colours, and I have used the 'Pale Papaya & White Woven Ribbon' & 'Linen Thread' looped through the ring.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you have been inspired by my Home Decor creation? Let me know if I have.
See you for the next Challenge. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenge 'Colour' #091 creation. 

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.

You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.

Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature