Just Add Ink - Just Add Colour #555

| on
00:00

 Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Just Add Ink Design Team have a gorgeous Colour Challenge this week, and we hope you can join in with us? Create a project using the Challenge colours, and post your project into our gallery here.


'Magenta Madness', 'Just Jade' & 'Pool Party'.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Basic White', 'Very Vanilla' & 'Metallics'. 

I love the fresh Springtime colours, and I have used the delightful 'Lovely You' stamp set.


I have used 'Magenta Madness' & 'Just Jade' 'Stampin' Write Markers' to colour my stamps. 
I love the folk art look the random stamping and colouring gives to my 'Stitched Rectangle' element.
Adding a touch of  'White Twine' and a bow for some texture & layering.

Background: 'Pool Party' spot design from the *Host 'Pattern Party Designer Series Paper' pack.
*This is a Host product that is only available with Stampin' Rewards.


Thankyou for paying me a visit, and don't forget to check the Design Teams creations for more inspiration.

See you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'JAI 'Colour' Challenge #555 creation. 

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.

You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.

Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature