'In Color Floral Frenzy Mash Up' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
23:00

 Hello there!

The Creation Station Design Team have been busy creating for our Blog Hop. You may have hopped to me from my beautiful friend Sara in the US, or have started with me. Have fun hopping through the blogs...

This months theme is 'In Color Floral Frenzy Mash Up'.



I have made a 10cm x 10cm or 4" x 4" notecard & a gift tag to showcase the NEW 2021-2023 In Colors, and my go-to was the 'Timeless Tropical' stamp set & coordinating 'In The Tropics Dies'.

I have used the flowers & leaf dies from 'In The Tropics Dies' with the '2021-2023 In Colors'.

'May your Birthday be memorable'
Stamped with 'Evening Evergreen' ink pad onto 'Basic White' cardstock and die cut with a 'Stitched Rectangle Die'.

Debossed Basic White Card Front: Emboss with the 'Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder', turn over before adhering to the card front.
Basic White Circle: Embossing the 'Basic White' cardstock with the 'Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder', and adhere to the 'Evening Evergreen' scalloped circle.

I couldn't resist a 'Debossed' gift tag using the NEW 'Tailor Made Tags Dies'.
Ribbon: 

I love how the 'Pale Papaya' & 'Polished Pink' die cut flower has replaced the 'o' in the 'Evening Evergreen aloha'.

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog, and next up is Yvonne from The Netherlands with her amazing project.
See you next month. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Staion Blog Hop In Color Floral Frenzy Mashup' creations. 

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.

You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.

Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.


Product List:
3 comments on "'In Color Floral Frenzy Mash Up' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop "
  1. What an adorable card and I love the detail of the flower within the word Aloha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and tag Denita! Love the embossing, great job! 🌺☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love how you used the embossing folder with this tiny blossoms. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature