Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'CASE the Designer' Challenge #093

| on
19:00

 Hey there! It's time for an Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenge.

We are 'CASEing the Designer', our Verity, and a previous creation she has made. Get your creating feels on, and get on board to add your project to our gallery here.

*CASE = Copy And Share Everything!

I have gone a bit Vintage, with some Shabby Chic, for my interpretation of Verity's CASE the Designer Challenge.

Straight up, I have flipped the image from Portrait to Landscape.
Get your 'Hand Penned Petals' stamp set, a 'Memento Ink Pad' & 'Stampin' Blends' ready for some colouring fun.
I love colouring with 'Stampin' Blends Markers' onto 'Sahara Sand' cardstock.

Adding a touch of 'Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder' after the stamping and colouring.
Looks like some vintage fabric, don't you think?

The 'Pale Papya Ribbon' & 'Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim' make a beautiful duo, with the 'Happy Birthday' tag attached with 'Linen Thread'.

Thankyou so much for paying me a visit, and I hope I have inspired you to join our Challenge.
Looking forward to seeing your creation in our gallery, and who in our Design Team has inspired you?
See you for the next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges CASE the Designer' creation. 

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.

You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.

Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature