Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Case the Designer' Challenge #114

| on
09:15

Welcome to my blog, and to the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenge Blog Hop.

Today we are inspired by and are CASEing our Design Team Member Kate, and her divine creation.

CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit 

Please join in the fun and we can't wait to see your project. Add your project here.


I have used the gorgeous 'Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper' and 'Timeless Tulips' stamp set for my creation. A couple of retiring products that match beautifully...


'Happy Mother's Day' from the 'Timeless Tulips' stamp set.
(Mother's Day is celebrated in Australia on the 2nd Sunday in May)

I added a 'Ladybug Trinket' because I couldn't find my 'Bumblebee Trinkets' - still cute though.
Abd a scattering of 'Pearl Basic Jewels' onto the 'Designer Series Paper' - difficult to see in the photo. 

'Meadow Moments Embossing Folders' add a touch of texture on the 'Crumb Cake' layer. And a little bit of 'Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon' for that little touch of colour coordination.


I hope you have have been inspired to join in with our Inspiration Challenge? See you next time. D x


Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature