Just Add Ink 'Colour' Challenge #598

| on
00:00

The Just Add Ink Design Team have a Colour Challenge.

We would love to see your project and you can add you project to our gallery here.


I have created a couple of 3D items for Easter gifts.

I love Easter eggs of all shapes and sizes, out of plastic packaging and into some adorable paper lidded boxes! A great way to use up your Designer Series Paper.


First up, I have made a feminine Easter Treat Box using the 'Heart & Home Designer Series Paper' for the lid with a 'Misty Moonlight' cardstock box.

And for the guys, I have used some Cherry Cobbler striped paper from the 'Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper' for the lid with a 'Sahara Sand' cardstock box.

Mini chocolate eggs with shredded paper.
How cute are these lidded treat boxes?

Thankyou for visiting my blog and I will see you for the next JAI Challenge. D x




 

Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature