Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Colour' Challenge #115

| on
21:00

 

A Black & White + Free Choice for the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenge Blog.

We would love to see your project in our gallery...

Be inspired by the Designs Teams creations, and show us what you make. You can add your project to our gallery here.




My B&W + Free Choice is Basic Gray.
I have used the 'Waves of Inspiration Bundle' for my creation...

'Your strength is an inspiration'
I have heat embossed the sentiment and wave image using 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder'.
Die cutting the sentiment with the coordinating label die within the Bundle.

A simple card with a big impact.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope you have have been inspired to join in with our 'Colour' Challenge? See you next time. D x

Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature