Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Sketch' Challenge #123

| on
19:29

It's a 'Sketch' Challenge for the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenge. 


Be inspired by the Design Teams creations, or create your own project with the 'Sketch' below.

We can't wait to see your project in our gallery - you can add it here.


I have made a Christmas card - it's never too early, right?

The 'Merry Christmas' sentiment is from the 'Celebrate with Tags' stamp set, and die cut using the banner from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'
The Christmas lights are from the 'Jingle Jingle Jingle' stamp set.

I love the sweet Christmas trees pattern from the 'Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper', backed with a 'Bermuda Bay' cardstock panel.

I stamped the sentiment & Christmas lights using 'Soft Suede' ink, and I coloured the Christmas lights with 'Watercolor Pencils' and a 'Blender Pen'; 'Melon Mambo', 'Coastal Cabana', 'Pumpkin Pie', 'Rich Razzleberry' & 'Granny Apple Green'

I added a little bit of 'glow' using the 'Crushed Curry' Watercolor Pencil.

The card base has been embossed using the 'Timber 3D Embossing Folder'.


Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you have have been inspired to join in with our 'Sketch' Challenge? See you next time. D x



.



 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature