Colour INKspiration #127

| on
15:45

 Hello and welcome to my blog.

The Colour INKspiration Crew have a gorgeous Colour Challenge this week, and it's a beautifully inspired Spring themed Challenge.

We would love for you to join in with our Colour Challenge, and you can add your project to our gallery here.



'Daffodil Delight', 'Orchid Oasis'& 'Pear Pizzazz'.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Basic White', 'Crumb Cake', 'Sahara Sand', 'Very Vanilla' & Metallics.

I have started with an 'Orchid Oasis' card base from the 'Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes' adding a Spring-like flourish of flowers from the Sale-A-Bration 'Hippo Dies'.

'Thank You' sentiment from the 'Good Feelings' stamp set stamped with 'Orchid Oasis' ink.

I love the double layered Square elements die cut using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
Such a simple, yet delightful & happy card.


Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you with my creation?
See you next time. D x


Product List:
Hippo Dies
[159928]
$0.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature