Just Add Ink 'Colour' Challenge #618

| on
00:00
Welcome to my blog, and to the Just Add Ink 'Colour' Challenge #618.
Create your very own Colour Challenge project, and add it to our gallery here.


'Crumb Cake', 'Old Olive' & 'Pacific Point'.
I just had to use the 'Waves of Inspiration' stamp set for this Colour Challenge.

I stamped the wave image with 'Old Olive' ink, dabbed away some of the colour with a paper towel and daubed 'Pacific Point' ink using a 'Sponge Dauber'.

I stamped directly to 'Basic White' cardstock, and the colours combined turned out amazing!
I added the sentiment with 'Crumb Cake' ink.

This was a really quick card to make, and I love how it turned out.


Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you have been inspired to join in with our JAI 'Colour' Challenge? 

See you next time. D x






1 comment on "Just Add Ink 'Colour' Challenge #618"
  1. This is gorgeous Denita! I love the way you've coloured your wave - it looks so realistic and really brings back memories of the warmth of Summer days at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature