Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #150

| on
18:10

 Hi there, and welcome to my blog.

I just love the Colour INKspiration Colour Challenges, and I had to play along with their 150th Challenge!

Congratulations CI Crew on your #150, and for always inspiring with your beautiful creations.



As you can see the colours are divine, and I have made a last minute creation to share for this auspicious occasion.

I have used all 5 colours creating a treat box, from the NEW 'Nested Treat Boxes' found in the Mini Catalogue. 


The 'Nested Treat Boxes' were assembled.
I adhered 6cm x 6cm panels of 'Garden Walk Designer Series Paper' to the top and front drawer, and the sides are 6cm x 6cm 'Calypso Coral' cardstock embossed with the 'Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder'.
Decorating with die cut flowers from the 'Paper Florist Dies'.

'For You'
The adorable sentiment is from the 'Just My Type' stamp set; heat embossed with 'White Embossing Powder' onto 'Pretty Peacock' cardstock.

Thankyou for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoyed my take on the delicious colours for the Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #150?
D x

Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$54.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature