Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Monochromatic

| on
23:00

It's the first Sunday in the month of September, which means it's Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop time!

Thankyou for joining me, and you may be here after visiting Yvonne in The Netherlands?, or you have started with me in Australia.

Our theme this month is 'Monochromatic'... get ready for some beautiful monochrome creations, and get hopping with the rest of the amazing Design Team at the bottom of my post.



My project is a little bit of a cheats kinda monochrome card, with a touch of gold.


I have used a card base from the 'A Million Thanks Kit' and have added a Christmas theme using NEW product *'Joy of Noel Bundle' from the about to be revealed Mini Catalogue available 6th September, 2023.

I started out with the 'Mossy Meadow' embossed card base, and added the gold embossed 'Making spirits bright' sentiment.
The 'NOEL' sentiment and holly leaves were stamped with 'Mossy Meadow' ink onto 'Old Olive' cardstock, die cut with coordinating dies. and adhered directly to the card front.

The gold bow made from the 'Simply Elegant Trim' was a lovely finish to the greens used for my clean and simple Christmas card.

Next up is Martin from the UK - get ready for some exceptional & amazing creativity!

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you enjoyed my creation?
Looking forward to seeing you next month for our October hop. D x

*'Joy of Noel Bundle' is available 6th September, 2023!
That's only 3 more sleeps, peeps!

Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$54.00
1 comment on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Monochromatic "
  1. Anonymous5/9/23 06:28

    Found you through Martin’s You Tube video. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature