Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Shimmy & Shake

| on
18:00

Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Design Team Blog Hop.

I'm Denita, from Australia - you may be starting with me, or have hopped from Martin in the UK?

It's the 3rd Sunday in the month of September, and our creations follow our theme; 'Shimmy & Shake'. Time to make some shaker cards!

I wanted to create a shaker with the pinata from the 'Taco Fiesta' stamp set.

The confetti comes from the fringe die within the 'Paper Florist Dies' and I used the 'Paper Trimmer' to create mini confetti. (You can also use 'Paper Snips'.)

A fun shaker card Pinata style!
I have coloured the pinata with 'Stampin' Blends Markers' - I chose colours from the Brights Collection.

I added some colourful stamped images to the background; 'Baby Wipe Technique' for the win adding some fun colours with the lollies/candy stamp.

A banner needed to be added with a little embossing and die cut with the label die from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
And a simple 'Happy Birthday' sentiment to complete my fun and festive shaker card.

Below is the list of our fabulous Design Team, and you can click on the NEXT BLOG to visit Sharni - my lovely friend from South Australia. You are going to love Sharni's creation, and the rest of what the Design Teams creations too.

See you next month. D x

 

Product List:
1 comment on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Shimmy & Shake"
  1. Navigating the world with hearing loss can be daunting, but thanks to HearWell Services, I've found my solution. Their comprehensive selection of hearing device accessories has truly enhanced my auditory experience. Now, I can engage fully in conversations and enjoy the sounds of life with clarity.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature