Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - CASE the Catalogue

| on
17:00

 Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Design Team Blog Hop.

I'm Denita, from Australia - you may be starting with me, or have hopped from my Aussie friend, Vicki.

It's the 3rd Sunday in the month of June, and our creations follow our theme; CASE the Catalogue'.

CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit

We have created some wonderful CASE'd creations from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue for this month.

My CASE'd creations are based on the 'Spotlight on Nature Bundle' featured on page 69.
I have CASE'd 2 samples using the 'Cheerful Daisies Photopolymer Stamp Set', 'Cheerful Daisies Dies' and 'Frames & Flowers Specialty Designer Series Paper'.

I love the layout of this card from the Annual Catalogue.

My portrait card with some edits from the original sample.

I stamped the images directly to the 'Basic White' cardstock card front.

Sentiment 'You Made My Day' stamped using 'Early Espresso ' ink onto a 'Crumb Cake' banner.
'Brushed Brass Butterflies' for sweet little embellishments.

I love the overall layout and design of this sample.
It's actually a gift box, but it could be a card front as well.

Double die cut daisies; snipped apart, daubed with 'Crushed Curry' ink and adhered together with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
Die cut stems - 'Old Olive' cardstock.

A delightful bouquet of daisies.
My take from the original sample.

Circle wreath; 'Deckled Circle Dies and 'Pecan Pie' cardstock, inserted into 'Timber 3D Embossing Folder' for the lovely woodgrain texture.
Foliage; 'Garden Green', 'Old Olive' & 'Shaded Spruce' cardstock.

Sentiment; heat embossed using 'White Embossing Powder' on 'Basic Black' cardstock.
And the sweetest 'Black & Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon' bow!

Gift box
Lid: 6" x 6" 'Frames & Flowers Specialty Designer Series Paper'
Base: 8"x8" 'Pretty Peacock' cardstock 

My 2 CASE'd samples.

Below is the list of our fabulous Design Team, and you can click on the NEXT BLOG to visit Katja from Germany, and the rest of the Design Teams creations.

See you next month. D x



Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$56.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$21.00
1 comment on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - CASE the Catalogue "
  1. Oh my ... I'm swooning over that box. Absolutely gorgeous in every way x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature