Colour INKspiration #CI26

| on
19:00
Welcome to my Blog  and to the Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI26 Blog Hop.
You may have started hopping from here, or you have hopped from Mel's Blog? I just love Mel's creation!
 

There are some amazing creations by our Crew, and as much as we love to inspire you every week, we also love to see what creations you come up with.
Join in the fun, and you can post your project into our Facebook gallery here.
 
 
Emerald Envy, Bermuda Bay, Tranquil Tide & Sahara Sand.
 
'Message in a Bottle' - one of my favourite stamp sets is my choice for the beautiful marine inspired colour palette.
The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the 'Number of Years' stamp set - it's a bit fun when you can mix & match stamp sets.
 
I love this little mermaid - she is so cute!
I stamped onto 'Shimmery White' cardstock and coloured with inks and a 'Blender Pen'.
By masking the mermaid, I added some bubbles using the 'Seaside Shore' stamp set, and fussy cut the starfish and shell for some sweet details.
 
I waterwashed the background using an 'Aqua Painter' and 'Bermuda Bay' ink onto 'Shimmery White' cardstock.
A wave-type layer of Vellum from the 'Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies' sits underneath the Circle Layers, and lastly I added the 'White Perfect Accents'.
 
Next on the Blog Hop is Narelle, who has the most gorgeous creation. I know you are going to love it too.
 
https://narellefarrugia.com/?p=6351
 
Thankyou for visiting me, and have a wonderful Friday wherever you are. D x
 
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=300010 
Don't forget about Sale-a-Bration 2018! 
For every $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiraiton #CI26' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure - from now until March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.   

Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

4 comments on "Colour INKspiration #CI26"
  1. Gorgeous! What a beautiful soft use of the colours Denita. The vellum swirly waves are such a cool idea! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just the sweetest! At first glance I thought she was fussy cut and popped up - that's some fantastic colouring going on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is your mermaid? Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just the cutest! Love the layout and the use of vellum! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature