WWYS #150 - Pieces & Patterns

| on
23:30
Today, I am a Guest Designer for the WWYS #150
I was fortunate enough to win the WWYS #147 using 'Beachy Little Christmas' stamp set, and you can click here to see my entry.


We are using the 'Pieces & Patterns' stamp set this week.
If you have this stamp set, we would love for you to join in with this Challenge.
 

My creation... 
'Wild about You'. As Valentine's Day approaches I thought this would make a great Valentine's Day card for a guy?
I have used the 'Pick a Pattern' DSP that is part of the 'Pick a Pattern Suite'.
I fussy cut the images from the DSP. There are some cute critters on the DSP, and I just love that bear!
 
Inside; I stamped the bear and added a little heart. 
Using the 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch' for the heart, and I found some 'Flirty Flamingo' amongst the DSP sheets.
 
Thankyou so much for paying me a visit. And thankyou again to the WWYS Challenge Blog Design Team for having me tag along. 
Have a wonderful & creative week. D x
 
Below are all the products used for my 'WWYS #150' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure - from now until March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature