Just Add Ink #392 - Just Add Something New

| on
00:00


Welcome to the JAI New Year, and we are back for 2018.
Just Add Ink - 'Just Add Something New' Challenge #392.
We hope you can join in with our 'Just Add Something New' Challenge, and you can add your creations to the gallery here.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/just-add-ink-392blog-hop.html

My 'Something New' is from the 2018 Sale-a-Bration brochure.

You are simply amazing.
'Amazing You' stamp set and coordinating 'Celebrate You Thinlit Dies' - both FREE items during Sale-a-Bration. 
'Amazing' looks amazing die cut from the 'Champagne Foil Sheet'!

I have altered the flower into a 3D image. 
Stamp onto 'Calypso Coral' cardstock with 'Calypso Coral' ink, and fussy cut for the base. 
Using 'Calypso Coral' ink, then daub some 'Crushed Curry' ink to the middle of the flower to stamp onto 'Whisper White' cardstock. Fussy cut and adhere using 'Mini Stampin' Dimensionals'.
Leaves are stamped with 'Pear Pizzazz' & 'Old Olive' ink and fussy cut too.

The stamped flower image inside the card for something special. Do you stamp inside your card?

The embossed 'Simple Stripes' are a lovely detail. 

Next up is my gorgeous friend, Patrice. I can't wait to see her 'Something New' creation. 
Thankyou for visiting me, and I hope you enjoy everyone's creations. D x

https://springblossommusings.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/just-add-ink-392-blog-hop-just-add.html

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=300010
Go shopping!
Click on the image above to see the Sale-a-Bration products.

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI - Just Add Something New #392' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure - from now until March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
19 comments on "Just Add Ink #392 - Just Add Something New"
  1. Anonymous19/1/18 00:24

    I love how you have used the Champagne Foil Sheet Denita - it will makes it pop out. I'm looking forward to playing with these Stamps myself. Chantell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Chantell. The 'Amazing You' stamp set is just lovely. And so is the Champagne Foil. D xox

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely, elegant CAS card. Absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that champagne foil, stunning card Denita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that IS simply amazing! Gorgeous fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! I've had some of the Champagne Foil since the last Holiday catalogue came out, but I'm yet to cut into it - I really must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tina. Get using your Champagne Foil because I only recently found out it wasn't on the Retiring List. Yippeee! D xox

      Delete
  6. Simply stunning Denita and that flower....Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Denita and I love your use of the Champagne foil and your fussy cutting of the flower and leaves adds such depth and is a fabulous detail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the popped up florals~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card, Denita. Great layout, fab flower, the stripe & that shining sentiment. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant card Denita. I love the beautiful balance & colours. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The CAS elegance of this is just gorgeous Denita! I love the colour that you added to your flower and that great textured background. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply Divine, Denita. I love the CAS design and your colour combination with the hint of silver.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clean elegance Denita! The silver really adds a luxe effect, beautifully done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how clean your card is, Denita. The foil sentiment is pure elegance. Just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature