International Highlights Winners Blog Hop - January 2018

| on
09:00
 Hello, and welcome to my blog. 
I was one of 10 Winners from Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Blog Hop from December. 
Today, the Top 10 are hopping together and the theme is 'Flowers'.

.

OK. Flowers. From the Stampin' Up! Catalogues? 
There are so many beautiful products where flowers are concerned, and I have done something a little different...


My 'Flowers' creation.
Using my 'Stampin' Write Markers' in 'Berry Burst', 'Blushing Bride', 'Crushed Curry', 'Fresh Fig' & 'Wild Wasabi';
I have coloured the embossing side of the NEW 'Petal Pair Textured Embossing Folders' and ran it through the 'Big Shot' onto 'Whisper White' cardstock.


 I even made my card an envelope with 'Sahara Sand' cardstock, and using the same 'Petal Pair TIEF' embossed the opening. 
There is some stamping - I used the dots from the 'Petal Palette' stamp set, and 'Sahara Sand' ink. 
And how adorable is the mini tag (Coffee Cups Framelits Dies), heart (Cookie Cutter Builder Punch) and 'Linen Thread'? Adorable!


I fussy cut the embossed flowers. I then adhered the 'Whisper White' onto 'Basic Black' cardstock and fussy cut again.
I know, I know. A lot of fussy cutting. But how awesome is this technique? I really don't know what it's called, so let's go with 'Colour your TIEF and run it through the Big Shot'. 


A little bit of a Boomerang 😃

The list of the Top Ten Winners from December - they're all awesome! Click on a name to be taken to their blog - so much inspiration.

Below are all the products used for my 'Top 10 Winners December 'Flowers' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure - from now until March 2018.
Have fun shopping.

*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
2 comments on "International Highlights Winners Blog Hop - January 2018"
  1. I like that you've done something different, Denita. This is a fresh look for the florals and it's smashing! Plus, any excuse to visit your beautiful blog is always a good thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Denita, I love those two embossing folders and what you have created is just beautiful, such a fun technique. Your matching envelope is just a delight.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature