Colour INKspiration #CI83

| on
11:02

 This week the Colour INKspiration Crew have a gorgeous Colour Challenge #CI83, and an even more incredible Inspiration pic.

We would love for you to join in the fun, and create a project using the Colour Challenge Colours below. Add your project to our gallery here.

Bumble Bee, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White & Basic Black.
You can also add Crumb Cake and Metallics.

'Zany Zebras' was the perfect stamp set to start creating with the Challenge colours.
I have used 'In the Tropics Dies' to die cut the tropical flowers & leaves.

I have layered quite a few elements as the centrepiece of the card front.
'Nested Labels Dies', 'Layering Circles Dies' & 'Stitched Shapes Dies'.

'Wild About You!'
This is such a sweet card for an Anniversary or other occasion.

And before you go, I whipped up a gift tag using the zebra stamp from the 'Celebration of Tags' stamp set!
I love a little matchy-matchy.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you to play along with our Challenge?

See you next time. Keep well & safe. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI83' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature