Where the Wild Things are Party Animals - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
23:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Creation Station Design Team have a fun Blog Hop for the month of August - 'Where the Wild Things are Party Animals'.
I can't wait to see what's in store, and get ready to see what I came up with.


I have used the cutest 'Zany Zebras' stamp set for my 'Where the Wild Things are Party Animals'...

I had a little stamp session, just stamping the Zebras.
I coloured the stripes using the 'Basic Black Watercolor Pencil' and a 'Blender Pen'.
The expressions on their faces are so adorable, and as I fussy cut them out, I had a few ideas on how to start creating my cards.

This little Zebra fell onto my table, and immediately I thought to attach balloons onto the tail?
And it worked!
I added single strands of the 'Gold Metallic Thread' to the bottoms of the balloons, and knotted the threads onto the tail.

'Wild About You'
A little bit of fun, and a couple of loved up Zebras for this creation.
Perfect for an Anniversary, or for Valentine's Day.
The hearts are die cuts from the 'Trio of Tags Dies', in 'Melon Mambo', 'Granny Apple Green', 'Mango Melody', 'Coastal Cabana' & 'Flirty Flamingo'.

And a gift tag.
No sentiment required, however, you can add something onto the back of the 'Stitched Square'.
I loved adding the 'Brights' for a lovely splash of colour.


Next up is Elizabeth, and her wonderful 'Wild Things' creations.
I can't wait to hop to Elizabeth's blog!


Thankyou so much for visiting me, and get hopping to visit the Design Teams Blogs for amazing inspiration.
Looking forward to seeing you in September.
Please stay safe and take care of each other. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Station Blog Hop - Where the Wild Things are Party Animlas' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
Product List :
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
3 comments on "Where the Wild Things are Party Animals - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop "
  1. Oh, wow--I love your projects but especially the balloons tied to the zebra's tail--so darn cute. I congratulate your patience in dealing with the gold metallic thread. I had to give up on it when my hands started shaking from all that fine work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ADORABLE!!! I love your color combos and those balloons are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great read thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature