Just Add Ink - 'Just Add Guys' Challenge #520

| on
00:00

 The Just Add Ink Design Team are having a Theme Challenge, and it's 'Just Add Guys'.

We would love to see your project added to our JAI Blog gallery here.

I have used a few stamp sets to create my 'Just Add Guys' card; 'Sailing Home', 'Itty Bitty Birthdays' & 'Celebration of Tags'.

 

'Linen Thread' has been used to tie a knot, fitting the Nautical Theme.

'Dad' -  using the 'it's your DAY' stamp, stamp it twice with 'Bermuda Bay' ink, and fussy cut the 2 x D's and 1 x A to create 'Dad'.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you to create a 'Guy' card by mixing up the stamp sets you have in your stash.
See you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'JAI - 'Just Add Guys' Challenge #520' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature