Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Colour' Challenge #077

| on
19:00

 The inspire.create.stamping Challenges Design Team have a 'Colour Challenge' this week. The colours are deep and rich, much like an Autumnal palette, and I have used them for a Spring wallpaper.

We would love for you to join in the Challenge, and you can add your project to our gallery here.

I have used the 'Lovely You' stamp set, and created a background of flowers & leaves using the Challenge colours...

I stamped the leaves using 'Mossy Meadow' ink; stamping the leaf image twice before inking again.

I randomly added the 'Poppy Parade' & 'Rich Razzleberry' flowers to create the wallpaper background.

I have heat embossed the sentiment using 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder' onto the 'Poppy Parade' cardstock.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you with my creation?
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List :
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature