Just Add Ink - 'Just Add Colour' Challenge #524

| on
00:00

 The Just Add Ink Design Team have had a fun time creating for our Colour Challenge #524. We hope you can join in the fun?, and you can add your project to our gallery here.

'Mint Macaron', 'Merry Merlot' & 'Rococo Rose'.

The prettiest of papers is the 'Autumn Gilded Specialty Designer Series Paper'. 
And it's not just an Autumn palette. 
I found this pretty 'Mint Macaron' & 'Gold Foil' pattern perfect for my card front.

I have watercoloured 'Mint Macaron' & 'Rococo Rose' ink onto 'Shimmery White' cardstock with a 'Water Painter'. 
Once dried, I stamped the flower, buds & leaf images using 'Jet Black Stazon Ink'. 
Fussy cut, and adhere to the embossed tag.

Lastly, adding some 'Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon' to the tag, and the sentiment stamped with a smidge of 'Merry Merlot' ink.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you to join in with our JAI Colour Challenge.
Looking forward to seeing you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI - 'Just Add Colour' Challenge #524' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
1 comment on "Just Add Ink - 'Just Add Colour' Challenge #524"
  1. Love your interpretation of these colours. So pretty

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature