Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Sketch' Challenge #078

| on
19:00

 We have a 'Sketch' Challenge for the inspire.create.stamping Challenge #078. 

We hope you are insired by the Design Teams creations?, and we would love to see your project in our gallery. You can upload your project here.

A 'Sketch' Challenge allows you to create with any stamp set, colours, embellishments or Occasion.
I have created a couple of Christmas cards using our Sketch.

The 'Christmas Gleaming' stamp set & 'Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper' were my go-to for my creations.
The DSP is adhered directly to the card base.

I have coloured the Holly and berries with 'Stampin Blends Markers' in 'Cherry Cobbler Combo' & 'Old Olive Combo'. 
The image has been fussy cut, and I added 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to add a 3D look to my image and sentiment.

The DSP measures 10cm x 14.3cm
Using the 'Paper Trimmer', I measured & notched 8cm on 1 side, then rotated the paper to measure & notch 8cm on the other side - this is how I cut the angle.
*Cardstock: 1/2 A4 Tent style; card front 10.5cm x 14.8cm

My 'Pretty Peacock' creation.

I have turned the 'Sketch' the other way.
Same measurements as before, just the opposite.

'Merry Christmas'
There are so many beautiful patterns and designs within the 'Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP', and I am going to create a bunch of these Christmas cards ready to send.
Can you see the DSP adhered to the inside of my card?

Thankyou for coming this far! I hope to have inspired you?, and I am looking forward to seeing your projects soon. 
Take care of you. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Sketch Challenges' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature