Colour INKspiration #CI85

| on
18:35

 It's another Colour Challenge for the Colour INKspiration Crew. This week we have a pretty tropical graphic, and we would love to see your projects in our facebook gallery here.

'Misty Moonlight', 'Pear Pizzazz', 'Rich Razzleberry', 'Whisper White' & 'Gorgeous Grape'.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Crumb Cake', 'Sahara Sand', Very Vanilla' & 'Metallics'.

I have used 'Gnome for the Holidays' stamp set, to create some really cute Christmas Gift tags in Non-traditional Christmas colours!

I wasn't sure if I could use all the Challenge colours together, but I managed.
Adding a little 'Silver Foil' ornament too.

I have coloured these little guys using 'Stampin' Write Markers'.
Stamp the image with 'Stazon' ink, and colour away. 
I have added some dots to the hat & socks for a little detail.
As for the 'Gorgeous Grape'?, a little stamping of the sentiment was needed.

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog. 
All you need is stamps, ink, paper and 'Stampin' Write Markers' to make my gift tags.
You could also use the Tag Topper punches, instead of the 'Stitched Rectangle Dies'. 
I am looking forward to seeing your projects in our CI gallery. 
Have fun, and see you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI85 creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List :
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature