Just Add Ink 'Inspiration' Challenge #516

| on
00:00
The Just Add Ink Design Team have created some gorgeous creations for our 'Inspiration' Challenge #516.
We would love to see you join in, and show us your projects using the gorgeous Inspiration photo below.
You can add your project to our Blog gallery


I was inspired by the Christmas Theme, the colours and seeing it is July, why not Celebrate 'Christmas in July?'
*Being our Winter in Australia.

'Gnome for the Holidays'
I just had to add this gorgeous little guy onto a Christmas card. 
In July. It's Winter in the Southern Hemisphere after all. 
The Holiday Catalogue is on it's way and you can order all of these lovlies in August. A couple of days away.

Coloured with 'Stampin' Blends Markers';
'Ivory, 'Flirty Flamingo Light', 'Bermuda Bay Light, 'Pool Party Dark' & 'Smoky Slate Combo'.

And a little bit of NEW 'Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper', and I can't wait to share with you a link to cut 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper into 4 equal pieces with no waste.
Check out this YouTube video by Sandra Roberts.
I love how Sandra has shared a video on this cool technique!

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you with my 'Inspiration' Challenge creation?
 I can't wait to see what you come up with!
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI Inspiration Challenge #516' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature