Just Add Ink - 'Colour' Challenge #514

| on
00:00
There is a Colour Challenge for this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge #514.
Check out the JAI Design Teams creations for inspiration, and we would love for you to join in the fun!
Add your project to our gallery here.

'Pretty Peacock', 'Pool Party' & 'Smoky Slate'.
These colours took me straight to the ocean...

 'Whale Done' stamp set & coordinating 'Whale Builder Punch' were the perfect combination for my underwater scene.
The whale is stamped using 'Smoky Slate' ink onto 'Smoky Slate' cardstock.


 I stamped the seaweed images and bubbles in 'Pool Party' ink; stamping once, then twice for a secondary image.


'You're kind of a BIG DEAL'
Such a cute sentiment stamped using 'Pretty Peacock' ink, and a 'Pool Party' ink heart.
The scallop circle is 'Pretty Peacock' cardstock.

A quick and simple card, and a pretty cute one too.
Thankyou for paying me a visit, and see you next time. D x



Our latest and greatest offer...
'Earn in July, spend in August'.
Contact me for more details.

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI Colour Challenge #514' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature