Just Add Ink - 'Sketch' Challenge #512

| on
00:00
Hi there.
It's a Just Add Ink Challenge, and it's a Sketch.
Use whatever stamp set, Inks, Designer Series Paper and Embellishments you desire.
Add your project, with your take on our Sketch, to our Blog gallery here.


I have used the 'Forever Fern Bundle' 
and coordinating 'Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper' for my creation.

I have cut 6mm or 1/4" 'Basic Black' cardstock to make my lines, 
and adhered them directly to the DSP.

Heat set 'Gold Emboss Powder' for the sentiment, 
and die cut with a Circle 'Stitched Shapes Die'.
Added die cuts of foilage behind using 'Gold Foil Sheets' & 'Vellum' cardstock.

'To a friend that makes me smile'

Thankyou so much for visiting, and we can't wait to see your project in our gallery.
See you next time. D x

Our latest and greatest offer...
'Earn in July, spend in August'.
Contact me for more details.

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI Sketch Challenge #512' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
1 comment on "Just Add Ink - 'Sketch' Challenge #512"
  1. Such a gorgeous card, I love how you have used one DSP for the whole card leaving spaces. Absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature