Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Fancy Fold' Challenge #073

| on
19:00

Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Design Team have created 'Fancy Fold' cards for this Challenge.
We hope you can play along too, and you can add your 'Fancy Fold' project 
into our gallery here.
Don't forget: your Full Name must be the caption to be selected as the winner!


I have made a 'Pop-up Shadow Box' card for my 'Fancy Fold' creation. 
(I have added a link for the tutorial by Mikaela Titheridge below.)

 I have heat embossed with 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder' the bouquet of flowers image, from the 'Ornate Style' stamp set onto some woodgrain paper from the 'In Good Taste' Designer Series Paper pack.

 Details:
'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim', 'Linen Thread' & a leaf from 'In Good Taste Elements'.

Opening the card, to reveal the prettiness contained within...

The inside is a lovely burst of floral; an embossed background using the 'Ornate Garden 3D Embossing Folder', and a sweet daisy - stamped in Memento Ink' and coloured with 'Stampin' Blends Markers'.
*You can always add a 'Whisper White' cardstock piece to the right side of the card, for a written message.

To make your very own 'Pop-up Shadow Box Card' please visit my friend, Mikaela for her video tutorial.
Mikaela has a video showing you every step... although she makes a 'Landscape' card, she will talk you through how to make a 'Portrait' card like mine.

Thankyou for visiting, and I can't wait to see your project, and please add your Full Name as the caption.
See you next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges #073' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature