Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Colour' Challenge #074

| on
19:00
It's a Colour Challenge for the inspire.create.stamping Challenges Design Team.
We hope you play along, and you can add your project/s to our gallery here.

 We are using the 'In Colors 2020-2022'
You can use all 5, or as many as you like; I have created with 'Just Jade' & 'Magenta Madness'.

 I love 'Magenta Madness' & 'Just Jade' as a combination.
I have stamped off the 'Just Jade' ink onto Grid paper, then stamped onto the 'Whisper White' card front using the leaf images from the stamp set.
The flowers have been stamped off too.

 I have fussy cut the flowers, and adhered them to the card front.
I added a 'Mini Stampin' Dimensional to the back of one of the flowers, to lift it up.

'Trust me, you're lovely'
Such a sweet sentiment, and something said to make someone smile.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I'll see you for the next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges #074' creation.
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping.
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature