'Fairy Celebration' - Global Design Project #gdp043

| on
09:30
I love a 'Theme' Challenge, and the Global Design Project #gdp043 has just that this week; 'Party!'. Check out the Design Teams creations to be inspired, and why not add your own creation to the link? You have until next Monday to play along, and it's so much fun!

It just so happens that I was finishing off Birthday Party invitations for my little friend, Eve. Eve turns 4 in August, and her lovely Mum asked me to make 20 Fairy Invitations for Eve's Fairy Birthday party. The Fairy colours were chosen, and here are my 'Party' Theme creations:

I embossed 'Whisper White' cardstock using the 'Confetti Textured Impression Folder'. The oval in the middle was a perfect fit for the sweetest colours; 'Pool Party' & 'Sweet Sugarplum' cardstock ovals, and the main centrepiece for the darling little fairy and her fairy dust.

I stamped the Fairy from 'Fairy Celebration' stampset and coloured her using a 'Blender Pen'. Her wings are Vellum cardstock, heat embossed with 'Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter' and punched with the 'Bitty Butterfly Punch'. A-dor-a-ble!

Intentionally leaving the front plain of wording, this leaves the invitation free to make a card front, pop into a frame, or even use as  a Project Life pocket page. What a great idea!

And a sprinkling of fairy dust...

I typed up a simple invitation to fit the oval on the back, and stamped a mushroom from the 'Foxy Friends' stampset to sit in the corner. Cute!

*Eve was invited to a 'Fairy' party a couple of months back, and I made the invitations for my little friend Grace. This is where Eve's Mum had the idea to ask me to create for her Fairy Birthday party all because I had my name on the back of the invitations.
I love what I do!
(To make these punch art Fairies click here)

I hope you have enjoyed my post, and thankyou for being here. I love hearing from you and you are more than welcome to leave me a 'Comment'. Have a magical day... D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Gifts from the Garden' creations. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store and view the NEW Annual Catalogue. 
While you are there you can check out the Clearance Rack bargains too. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.




2 comments on "'Fairy Celebration' - Global Design Project #gdp043"
  1. Denita, these are simply adorable. The vellum glittery wings are just so delicate and I love the idea of a project life card! Thanks for joining us this week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Michelle! One of these invites is on it's way to Eve's Grandmother in the UK. I'm pretty happy about that. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature