Love Blossoms Gift Card Holder Photo Tutorial

| on
19:35

Hello, and welcome to my blog.
As promised I have a photo tutorial for the 'Love Blossoms Gift Card Holders' I created for the February Creation Station Blog Hop.
The Gift Card Holders are very simple to make, and a lovely way to use the 6"x6" 'Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack' (or any other DSP you may have hiding away)

I used the Stampin' Trimmer with the Scoring Blade to score the Designer Series Paper. You can also use the Simply Scored.

Here is a little bit of help for those requiring Imperial to Metric conversion, or click here for a conversion chart.

                   
 Step 1: Trim 1cm from the bottom of the 6"x6" DSP. Either discard, or keep this piece for decorating your Gift Card Holder. Score the bottom at 8mm - a perfect width for Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Step 2: Turn DSP so the 6" piece is along the top of the Trimmer. Score 8mm & 8cm.
Step 3: Trim the bottom of the DSP along the score line as shown. Don't forget to notch the tab. 
Step 4: Place Tear & Tape adhesive onto the 8mm scored edge, and bottom tab as shown.
Step 5: Remove backing from the Tear & Tape adhesive and fold over the scored edge, keeping the flap tucked in. 
Step 6: Remove backing from the Tear & Tape adhesive on the bottom tab and fold to adhere to the back of the Gift Card Holder.
Step 7: Punch a semi circle using the 1" Circle Punch at the top (open) end of the Gift Card Holder.
Step 8: Cardstock dimensions for the insert - 13cm x 7cm (5 1/8" x 2 3/4"), using Whisper White cardstock.

I decorated my Gift Card Holders with different elements that coordinated with the Love Blossoms DSP. 
Colours: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Rose Red & Whisper White. One of my favourites is the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper - so pretty, and sparkly and just divine!!!

I hope you make your very own Gift Card Holders from my photo tutorial. Again, you can use any 6"x6" DSP and I would love to see your creations! Please ask any questions, and I love a comment too.
Happy creating. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Love Blossons Gift Card Holder Tutorial'. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue, Weekly Deals and the Clearance Rack. Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments on "Love Blossoms Gift Card Holder Photo Tutorial"
  1. Hi Denita,
    cute gift-Card-holder. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice project, Denita. Would it be possible for you to include imperial measurements along with the metric? We started with 6" x 6"but you lost me when you switched to mm and cm. I am sure there is a conversion chart somewhere but I am severely "computer challenged". Lol.
    Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Debra. I have since added a detailed photograph of my Stampin' Trimmer and also a link for Imperial to Metric conversions. I hope this helps, and I would love to see your creations. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature