Just Add Ink Blog Hop - 'Family' Challenge #537

| on
00:00

 The Just Add Ink Design Team are back for 2021, and we have a Theme Challenge to kick off the year.

Our theme is 'Family' - join in the fun, and add your project to our gallery here.



I have created a scrap page, to be framed, using the 'Lovely You' stamp set and 'In Good Taste Designer Series Paper'.

It's about time I get photos off my camera roll, and print them, display them and make an album! 

Who's with me?

 

This is me and my family; my amazing husband, and 2 gorgeous boys.

My world and loves.


I designed a simple layout, backing the photo with 'Basic Black' cardstock, and adding a few stamped images & a sentiment from the 'Lovely You' stamp set onto a piece of 'In Good Taste Designer Series Paper'.
*DSP background is 8" x 8", to go into a 9' x 9" frame.

'Love is what makes us family'.

Framed.

And displayed.

Next up is Nikki, and her 'Family' themed creation.

Thankyou so much for visiting, and I hope to see your projects in our gallery.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #537 'Family' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
16 comments on "Just Add Ink Blog Hop - 'Family' Challenge #537"
  1. Wow! That group of spunks definitely need to be in a frame. I love everything - from the simple but oh so striking layout to the jaunty angle of your pic. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thankyou Lou. I'm not a fussy scrapper, and the photo is definitely the hero with a dash of stamping. D x

      Delete
  2. A wonderful page and love the sentiment that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't love this more, Denita. Gorgeous family & a gorgeous minimalist page. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou P!. I do love minimalist when it comes to scrapping. D x

      Delete
  4. I love this simple idea as I have been struggling with inspiration to start my now 17-month-old nephew's scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I really love the photo to be centre of attention, and not so many details. There is opportunity to add a little piece to write/journal, however, the sentiment was enough. Enjoy creating for your nephew. D x

      Delete
  5. I love this simple idea as I have been struggling with inspiration to start my now 17-month-old nephew's scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. So happy to have insprired you. D x

      Delete
  6. Beautiful family and fabulous way to display your love for each other! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A scrapbook page...perfect for a family theme challenge. I miss scrapbooking but with all the kids grown and gone it just hasn't happened. I do cherish all the albums I created over the years that they were home!! This page is beautifully done!! I just love a blog hop...hopping on over to the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou dj. So happy you left me a comment, and I hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop with our talented team? D x

      Delete
  8. Such a great family themed project Denita! I love how you've angled your pic to centre it against the logs in the paper and how the clean and elegant frame allows all your beautiful faces to shine. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, Jan. I am really happy how my layout turned out too. I love all the natural elements that I used, trying to keep to the photo - taken at a wedding we attended in Kangaroo Valley. Lots of country and lots of space. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature