Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Cute Critters' Challenge #083

| on
21:00


The Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Design Team are about to show you our 'Cute Critters' creations.
Do you have a favourite stamp set, Bundle or Suite with 'Cute Critters'?
If you do, then you should join us and create a project, and add it to our gallery here.



So, there are a couple of stamp sets I just love with some 'Cute Critters', and I may have made a few items to inspire you....
Get ready for some 'Cute Critters' cuteness!

Straight up is a card using the 'Snail Mail Suite'.

I stamped the heart image all over the postage stamp die.
And that sweet snail - I found a coordinating die that die cuts him from the Designer Series Paper!
Yep, only found out after I fussy cut a snail for my 3D creation below (palm to forehead).

Adding a 'hello' sentiment stamped straight onto the Designer Series Paper, and a touch of 'Whisper White Twine' and a bow.

Introducing my fussy cut snail!
This is totally fine if you don't have the coordinating dies, however, the ease of die cutting is so good!

The how to make this box, thanks to pootles.co.uk

And to make the most of cutting the divine Designer Series Paper, I have made a gift tag too.
Measuring 5cm x 10.5cm prior to punching with the 'Delightful Tag Topper Punch'.

And how cute are the Kangaroos from the 'Kangaroo and Company Bundle'?

A sweet little love note popping from the pouch.

A cute Valentine's Day or Anniversary card for someone special.

And a matchy matchy gift box!

Envelope Die from the 'Snail Mail Suite'.

A perfect fit for the 'Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack'!

A really cute card and gift box duo, mixing the Snails and Kangaroos beautifully.

Thankyou for making it this far... and I hope to have inspired you with my 'Cute Critters'? What 'Cute Critters' are you wanting to play with? Don't forget to add them to our gallery.
See you next time. Keep safe & well. D x


Below are all the products used for my Inpsire.Create.Stamping Challenges 'Cute Critters' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature