Just Add Ink - 'Just Choose Two' Challenge #539

| on
00:00

Oh, what a fun Challenge the Just Add Ink Design Team have this week!
We would love for you to join in the fun, and 'Choose Two'; Banner-Border-Bow, for this weeks Challenge. Add your project to our gallery here.


I may have chosen all 3 elements for my creation, as I had to add the 'Linen Thread' bow! 

A little shabby chic creation using the 'Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper' 
as the centrepiece.
I have covered the DSP with some 'Vellum' cardstock die cut with a 'Stitched Rectangles Die', to soften the look.

Border: 
I embossed the 'Soft Suede' cardstock using the 'Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder.
Next, I placed the 'Ornate Layers Die' over the top of the embosssed cardstock, along with the 'Stitched Rectangles Die', and ran through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine'.
Add some 'Multipurpose Liquid Glue' into the corners, and drop onto the 'Gilded Leafing Embellishment'.
Allow to dry for approx 10 minutes, using a 'Sponge' to remove the excess 'Gilded Leafing for a fun effect on the frame.
*Follow the same technique for the corners of the sentiment.

The 'Linen Thread' fits perfectly into the tiny holes of the die cut border, and I tied a bow adhering to the side of the sentiment.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and please go see what the JAI Design Team have created to inspire you.
See you soon, take care and have fun creating. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #539 'Choose Two' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.

Product List:
2 comments on "Just Add Ink - 'Just Choose Two' Challenge #539"
  1. This is so pretty! I love the touch of gold on the sentiment banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for noticing, Nora. Sometimes it's the little details that can make something that little bit more special. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature