Kiama Farmers' Market Birthday card

| on
13:27
Hello there and welcome to my blog.
I have made a Happy Birthday card for the Kiama Farmers' Market. Today they turn 2, and our friend Tricia who manages the market is one awesome gal! We are avid shoppers, almost every Wednesday, at our local Farmers' Market, and the seasonal and local produce are outstanding. Situated at Kiama Harbour - there is no better place to go shopping.   
This fun Birthday card uses the 'Farmers Market' Designer Series Paper, (how appropriate!) and I have used the 'Number of Years' Stamp set for stamping. A strip of Burlap Ribbon is a perfect finish for a Kiama Farmer's Market 2nd Birthday Celebration.

 I added a strip of gingham from the 'Farmers Market' DSP to finish the inside of the card.
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY KIAMA FARMERS' MARKET!!!
 
Thankyou for visiting today. There are also some WEEKLY DEALS that you may want to look at too.

Below are all the products used for my 'Kiama Farmers' Market' creation. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue, and the Clearance Rack. Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature