Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'To Die For'

| on
00:00

Welcome to my Blog, and to the October 'Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop'. This month we are using our 'Framelits' & 'Thinlits' Dies and creating something a bit different than what they are intended. (Hence, the 'To Die For' Title.)
You maybe visiting me from Kathy's Blog, or have come from Julie's Blog? Thankyou for being here, and I hope you enjoy my creations.



And along comes the cutest 'Cookie Cutter Halloween' stampset and coordinating 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch'.

I have gone out of my comfort zone this month, and have made some really cute Halloween Treat Bags. We're not so big about Halloween Down Under, but in the last few years, Halloween Parties have become big time in Australia.
I have made Adult version Treat Bags. Surely the children get enough sugary treats from the neighbours?

I have used the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies', and have made a bigger version of the Treat Bag by expanding the sides to fill with treats. Instead of an Envelope Style Treat Bag, I made a larger version to fit Chocolate Bars and other treats.

Cut 2 of the largest 'Treat Bag Dies' & score 1 cm on the side. Snip the top edge at the scored side & adhere both pieces together using the scored edges. 
Cut a length of cardstock 4cm x 11.5 cm - scoring at 1cm & 10.5cm on the ends - you can add a bottom to your treat bag using the tabs from the die cut to keep all your treats within the bag.
  
*Our retail shops have filled our treat aisles with Christmas items! I know - Halloween is before Christmas but where I live there is not even a chocolate eyeball, and I had some funny looks when I asked for Halloween treats at the end of September! Especially chocolate eyeballs!


While we are on the subject of the 'Cookie Cutter Halloween stampset & Punch', and on a rainy School Holiday morning... my boys and I came up with some Stampin' Up! Ninjago characters. 





I saw a Ninja character on Pinterest made by Delys Cram and this took us on our Ninjago adventure...


Thankyou for visiting, and I hope I have inspired you to make some Treat Bags ready for Halloween? They are so fun to make.
Click on the buttons below to continue hopping to see what other amazing creations you may find. D x


http://kkstamp.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/creation-station-to-die-for.html         


Below are all the products used for my 'RAK' creation. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store and view the NEW Holiday Catalogue & the Annual CatalogueWhile you are there you can check out the Clearance Rack bargains too. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.



10 comments on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'To Die For'"
  1. Ok seriously- Stampin' Ninjas?! I need this set now for Jacks birthday next week!
    The treat bags are scary adorable and there's no Halloween eyeballs in sight, only Christmas Santa's and that's not scary at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Stampin' Ninjas... and Jack will definitely love some for his Birthday. Santa chocolates didn't cut it for the treat bags. Love you. D x

      Delete
  2. Denita: Your little ninjas are adorable! I love your grown-up Halloween treat bags, too! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are super fun … I love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun ideas!! Love your Mini Treat bag boxes and the ninjas are jut oo cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denita, love your ninjas! In case you still need the chocolate eyeballs they will be available at Aldi from Wednesday, October 19th :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Helen! Guess where I am going on Wednesday!!! So sweet of you to let me know about the choc eyeballs. D xox

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature