Global Design Project - Theme Challenge #gdp071

| on
13:31
What a fun 'Theme' the Global Design Project #gdp071 have come up with for this weeks Challenge! 3D or 'Off the Page'. 
I really love making 3D projects and I hope you like what I have created?


I grabbed my trusty 'Gift Bag Punch Board' and made a gorgeous Gift Bag!

 I have used the *Sale-A-Bration FREE item, 'Inside the Lines' Designer Series Paper to make my Gift Bag. 
I coloured the Mandala design using the NEW 'Watercolor Pencils', and I have used a **'Blender Pen' for the blending. 
*Sale-A-Bration: Spend at least $90AUD and choose your FREE item.
**A Blender Pen was best to use to colour the small details on the DSP.

Yes, I fussy-cut the Mandala and flourish, and used Stampin' Dimensionals to lift it from the bag. I also added some 'Basic Black' cardstock to the flap, securing with a mini magnet to hold the top closed.

Gold elements: Embossing the 'hello' sentiment with 'Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder', and adding touches of gold with 'Gold Sequin Trim' & 'Gold Metallic Thread'.

That's all for this week, and thankyou for visiting.
D x

Sale-A-Bration
1. Shop for products
2. Spend at least $90AUD
3. Choose your FREE ITEM!!!


Now is the perfect opportunity to join Stampin' Up!
Would you like to join my team? I would love for you to join my team!
The best part of Sale-A-Bration is the part where you get 2 extra stampsets of your choice in your Starter Kit. Uh-huh!
Click here for all the information, or message me. I would love to help.


Below are all the products used for my '3D Gift Bag' creation. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
and not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
10 comments on "Global Design Project - Theme Challenge #gdp071"
  1. Oh I love this! I am going to have to CASE! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella. Thankyou so much - let me know if you need tips to align the mandala in the middle. D xox

      Delete
  2. WOW Denita!! This treat bag is so STUNNING and perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks so much for playing along to the Global Design Project again this week - you rock and so grateful you play with us week after week. Thanks for all your support. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou gorgeous Louise. I love the GDP and all the amazing challenges. D xox

      Delete
  3. Oh my DENITA!! This is just GORGEOUS! You are a super star girlfriend. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kylie! You are the super star! D xox

      Delete
  4. Wow Denita this is stunning !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Bibi! So lovely to read your comment. D xox

      Delete
  5. My mind is blown!! The colours with the contrast of black and white are beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Krista! Thankyou for visiting. D xox

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature