Sunday, 5 November 2017

Perfect Packaging - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop


 Hello, and welcome to the Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop for November!
You are visiting Denita - from Australia, and I am so happy for you to have hopped to my blog. The Design Team have a 'Perfect Packaging' Theme, and there are so many different ideas and inspiration for you to see.


I love packaging, and I have a few creations to show you:
 
Rectangular Origami Box - this little box is just delightful, I have used the 'Delightful Daisy' DSP and there is no adhesive required for the construction of this box! 

You only need 2 items to create this origami box:
1 sheet 12" x 12" DSP of your choice & a Bone Folder.
You can find the step-by-step tutorial here. Complete with photos and instructions. 
 

I always add a belly band. I used 'Tranquil Tide' cardstock with 'Burlap Ribbon'. The 'For You' sentiment & tag are from the 'Wood Words' Bundle, and was just what I needed. The 'Daisy Delight' stampset and coordinating 'Daisy Punch' was a lovely touch. 
*Approximate dimensions for the belly band: 28cm x 3.8cm (11" x 1 1/2")
 
Now for some Stampin' Up! Perfect Packaging ideas that you can find in the Annual Catalogue and Holiday Catalogue!
 
 Mini Pizza Boxes - found in the Holiday Catalogue. 
The cutest 'Mini Pizza Boxes' you ever have seen! And you can fill them with a gift, notecards, treats - whatever you like!

Measurements for Cardstock & DSP:
Cardstock for top of box: 8.5cm x 8.5cm (3 1/2" x 3 1/2")
DSP: 8.3cm x 8.3cm (3 3/8" x 3 3/8")
Cardstock for sides of the box: 2.4cm x 8.7cm (1" x 9 9/16")
DSP: 2.2cm x 8.5cm (1 15/16" x 9 1/2")
 
 Clear Tiny Treat Boxes  - another sweet packaging option in the Annual Catalogue. 
I have cut 2 strips of 'Daisy Delight' DSP measuring 15cm x 4.8cm, and scored at 5cm & 10cm. I placed them inside the 'Clear Tiny Treat Box' - no need to adhere.

For the lid I have added 'Tranquil Tide' cardstock 5cm x 5cm and adhered the same 'Delightful Daisy' DSP measuring 4.8cm x 4.8cm
The punched daisy was inked with 'So Saffron' ink and the middle was stamped with 'Daffodil Delight' and punched with the '1/2" Circle Punch'.
 
 Treat Tubes - seriously adorable!!! You can find these in the Holiday Catalogue, and they are just too cute not to share.
Filled with M&M's and a lovely little something for any occasion, and for anybody.

I wrapped 'Tranquil Tide' cardstock 1 1/2cm (10/16") around the top of the tube with 'Tear & Tape Adhesive' to secure. 
The 'Bow Builder Punch' made that gorgeous little bow from the 'Delightful Daisy DSP'.
 
I have bombarded you with 'Perfect Packaging' ideas, and I hope you take on my inspiration or make something similar with whatever occasion. 
I love to share my creations, and get yourself hopping to the next Blog to visit Kathy, or you can go back and visit Linda. I can't wait to see their creations. Have yourself a wonderful Sunday and I'll be back next month. D x

https://kkstamp.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/creation-station-perfect-packaging.html          https://stampinwithlizdesign.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/stampin-with-liz-design-creation.html


Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Station - Perfect Packaging' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$31.00
Bone Folder
[102300]
$12.00

4 comments:

  1. Great packaging ensemble you created with the Delightful Daisy paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love. Your paper choices are wonderful for each of these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you adhered paper to the outside of the clear box. Nice projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects Denita! Great paper with a serene flower on top, love it!

    ReplyDelete