Just Add Ink #443 - Just Choose Two

| on
00:00
Now this is a fun 'Just Choose Two' Challenge.
The Just Add Ink Design Team have been creating with 2 out of 3 options: 
Embossing Paste - Colouring - Sequins
We would love for you to join in with our Challenge, and you can add your project to our gallery here.


I have chosen Colouring & Sequins for this Challenge.

I have coloured the flowers from the 'Amazing Life' stamp set with 'Stampin' Blends', 
and strip of 'Black Mini Sequin Trim'.

As a little added extra, I have adhered 1 mini black sequin to the middle of each flower.

I have also used a Sale-a-Bration item; the 'Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper'. Such a lovely mini dot, and a great background to my B&W card.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and be sure to check out the amazing Design Team and their creations for lots of inspiration. 
Looking forward to seeing what you add to our gallery.
Have a wonderful Friday. D x


You can earn FREE product(s) because it's Sale-a-Bration time!
Below are the thumbnails to my Online Store where you can purchase the products I used to make my creation. 
When you spend $90AUD you qualify for a FREE product, and there is no limit to how many FREE products you can earn.is 
*Watch this space for the second release of Sale-a-Bration items happening 15th February - 31st March, 2019.

Below are all the products used for my 'Just Add Ink - Just Add Two' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack and Holiday Favourites - carry over Products from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2019 Occasions Catalogue is now available now - until 3rd June, 2019.
It's Sale-a-Bration time! Don't forget when you spend $90AUD from now until 31st March, 2019 - you will qualify for FREE products. Check out the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
1 comment on "Just Add Ink #443 - Just Choose Two"
  1. Your card is fabulous! I love the pops of colour that the flowers add - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature