Colour INKspiration - #CI63

| on
19:00
The Colour INKspiration Crew have a Colour Challenge Blog Hop.
Thankyou for joining me from my lovely friend, Lou, and her divine creation.



We would love for you to join in the fun, and add your project to our 
Colour INKspiration Challenges gallery here.

Colours: Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray & Gold Foil.
You can also use Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White & Metallics.

I couldn't wait to use the 'Elfie' stamp set.
A mix of 'Stampin' Blends' for his face, hand, hair and a 'Crumb Cake' box, and some colouring with ink and a 'Blender Pen' for the clothing and bauble.

I stamped the Gift bow, bauble & bell onto 'Gold Foil', and fussy cut the images. Adhering the pieces with a small touch of 'Multipurpose Liquid Glue'.

I added a waterwash of 'Seaside Spray' onto the background, 
before stamping the 'Believe' sentiment.
Adding a few 'Gold Foil' stars, and spots, to the card front using the 
'Twinkle Builder Punch'.

Next up is Rose, and her beautiful creation. 
You won't want to miss seeing all the Design Teams creations for this round.


Thankyou so much for paying me a visit, and I hope you have enjoyed my 
'Elfie' Christmas card?
Looking forward to seeing you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#CI63' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
And the 2019 Holiday Catalogue is here!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
1 comment on "Colour INKspiration - #CI63"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature