Colour INKspiration #CI82

| on
19:02
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Colour INKspiration Crew have a new Colour Challenge, 
and we hope you can join in the fun?
This Challenge runs for 3 weeks, finishing up Monday 10th July @ 7pm AEST.
You can add your project to our fb page gallery here, and you might be a Guest Designer for us for a future Challenge.

Just Jade, Melon Mambo, Whisper White & Basic Black.
Metallics can be used as well.

 I have made a very bold and striking B&W card with lovely hints of 'Just Jade' & 
'Magenta Madness' with the tropical die-cut flowers.

 I have heat embossed the sentiment using 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder' onto 'Basic Black' cardstock, adding 'Stampin' Dimensionals to the back to give a lift off the card front.

I have used the retired 'Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper' 
for the B&W striped card front.
You can recreate the stripes using 'Basic Black' & 'Whisper White' cardstock strips.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you are inspired to create something for our gallery? The Crew have some gorgeous creations to help your inspiration too.
See you next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI82' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature