Colour INKspiration #101

| on
13:38

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Colour INKspiration Crew have a Colour Challenge, and we want you to join in the fun.

Create a project using our Challenge colours, and add it to our Colour INKspiration Challenges FB page here.



Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue & Evening Evergreen.
You can also use Basic Black, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla & Metallics.

The 'Pale Papaya' Gingham pattern from the 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper' was my starting point for my creation.
I have stamped the floral images using the 'Evening Evergreen' ink pad - stamped off 3 times, before stamping onto the Designer Series Paper.

I have coloured the die cut butterfly, from the 'Brilliant Wings Dies' using a 'Sponge Dauber' and Balmy Blue, Highland Heather & Fresh Freesia inks.
Doesn't it look beautiful?

And some lovely additions with some 'Pale Papaya Genial Gems' scattered onto the embossed rectangle element, and some White Twine.

How's about this sweet gift tag too?
The 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' are a favourite of mine, and I added a 'Pale Papaya In the Tropics Dies' flower as a reinforcement.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you to make something amazing for our Colour INKspiration Challenge #101.
See you next time. D x


 Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #101' creation. 

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.

You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.

Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.


Product List:
Genial Gems
[155500]
$14.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature