Colour INKspiration #CI117

| on
15:57

It's Colour INKspiration Challenge time!

We would love for you to join in with our Colour Challenge - check out the Design Teams creations for some inspiration and add your project to our gallery here.


'Crushed Curry', 'Real Red', 'Bermuda Bay' & 'Basic Black'.
If you don't have the exact colours, use colours as close as possible.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Basic White', 'Crumb Cake', 'Sahara Sand', 'Very Vanilla' & 'Metallics'.

In the South Pacific, our *Sale-a-Bration has been extended to March 16th, and I adore the 'Driving By' stamp set. 
 *Spend $90AUD or more to get this exclusive Sale-A-Bration 'Driving By' Photopolymer stamp set for FREE! You can select your FREE items at checkout.

I have paper pieced my cars - that's stamping the images onto different coloured cardstock, and fussy cutting the individual elements.
I stamped the full image directly to 'Basic White' cardstock and used the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' for each car. Once all the cars were assembled, I added 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to adhere them to the rectangle element.

The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the 'Art Gallery' stamp set, heat embossed using 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder' onto 'Basic Black' cardstock. I think it looks like a number plate.

I even stamped the front and rear bumper bars onto 'Silver Foil' and fussy cut those teeny tiny pieces!
The background features the 'Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder'.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you with my creation?
See you next time. D x


Join my Team during Sale-A-Bration and select $235AUD of products for only $169AUD. During this time you will also get your choice of any two stamp sets for *FREE.
*Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are excluded from this offer.

Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature