Colour INKspiration #CI120

| on
19:00

 Hello, and welcome to my blog. 

The Colour INKspiration Crew have been creating for our new Colour Challenge and it's such a pretty combination of colours. Thanks to Jan for picking our Inspiration photo 

Check out the Crew's creations, and be INKspired to join in with us. You can add your project to our gallery here.


'Polished Pink', 'Soft Sea Foam', 'Just Jade' & 'Misty Moonlight'.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Basic White', 'Crumb Cake', 'Sahara Sand', 'Very Vanilla' & 'Metallics'.

Seeing as the 2020-2022 In Colors 'Just Jade' & 'Misty Moonlight' are retiring soon, I have used the about to retire 'Cactus Cuties Bundle' and 'Ombre Gift Bags' for my creation.

I added a touch of 'Soft Sea Foam' ink using a 'Blending Brush' onto the 'Soft Sea Foam' die cut element.
Stamping the cactus plant with 'Just Jade' ink, the planter & sentiment with 'Misty Moonlight', and the cactus lowers punched using 'Polished Pink' cardstock.

I adhered my 'Cactus Cutie' element to a 'Polished Pink Ombre Gift Bag' - cut down to create the card front.

And a strip from the 'Ombre Gift Bag' makes for a lovely finish inside the card.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you with my creation?
See you next time. D x

Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature