Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Music to my ears

| on
23:00

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Creation Station Design Team are showcasing our April Theme 'Music to my ears', and we have some of our favourite music inspired creations to share with you.

You may have hopped to me from Sara Nell, and I am happy that you are here.



It started out with the absolutely lovely 'Enjoy the Journey 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper', and it turns out the music I am sharing is the song 'Who needs Hawaii? by Cass Hopetoun.

Do you know it? If you don't know the song, have a listen here.


I'm not one for creating Scrap pages, but this is one fun photo with Louise and the lyrics are perfect for where we were. Celebrating New Years Eve on Louise's farm, watching the sun setting over the mountains and making memories.


Verse 2

All framed, or ready for an album.

Barb is next on the Blog Hop, and I can't wait to see Barb's creation.


Thankyou for visiting, and I'll see you next month. D x




 

4 comments on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Music to my ears"
  1. Sara Nell Langland2/4/23 23:59

    Such a beautiful way to showcase and favorite photo! Your are both beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo and a great way to capture it teamed with this piece of music. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo says it all, and the colours of your lay-out pop! x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature