Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - New Beginnings

| on
18:00

Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Design Team Blog Hop.

We have a merger, and we have a wonderful team of incredible International Stampin' Up! Demonstrators to showcase our first Blog Hop together; 'New Beginnings'.

We also have a new banner, and our Blog Hop will go live every 3rd Sunday of every month.


I have used a NEW Bundle and colour for my 'New Beginnings' card.

I have used the fun 'Circle Sayings Bundle' with a NEW colour - 'Lemon Lolly' for my creation.
I just love the little cupcake!

And I'm loving the polka dot 'Vellum Basics 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper'! I think it makes for a great background and covering the 'Crumb Cake' card base.

Happy Birthday stamped onto a 'Designer Tags Dies' giving some lovely, stitched detail and die cut gorgeousness to the banner.

Below is the list of our Design Team, and you can click on the NEXT BLOG to visit Mikaela from the UK. I know you are going to love Mikaela's creation...

Product List:
5 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - New Beginnings"
  1. Delicious card Denita! You are making me salivate! ;-) So fabulous to be hopping with you again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!!! Love how you colored the cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo these colours work so well together. What a delightful card, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Arent1/6/23 00:50

    I love the old-fashioned feel of your card. Those colors are so soft and pretty! This is my favorite card I've seen so far using the cupcake. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature